02 November 2007

Come out and vote for beer!

The ballot has been set. The candidates for beer this year are:
Barley Island's Brass Knuckles
Bells Kalamazoo Stout
Bell's Double Cream Stout
Duvel
Unibroue Trois Pistoles

So come out and try a Stout or a Belgian. We'll be at Big Car Gallery, which is located in the Murphy Arts Center in Fountain Square at 1043 Virginia Avenue, Suite 215 , Indianapolis , IN 46203.

The beer tasting is officially scheduled from 7pm to 10pm. We may start a little early. We may run a little late. Who knows. Come out and vote anyway!

3 comments:

  1. I am going to do my best to make it out tonight. I think I will be there.

    I am excited to try those offerings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for putting that together on Friday night. I couldn't stay very long because of prior obligations, but you guys were fighting an uphill battle with the free bottles of beer in the tubs they had, but I did hear multiple people say "I can really taste that" or a variation of it. So, the bottled swill may have been very good actually because they now have flavor in their beer.

    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Matt. Things did pick up as the night went along, particularly after Jason put together a very artistic "Free Beer" sign that attracted several people. I think some of the people there were unaware that we were giving away free samples until we put that sign up.

    ReplyDelete