This morning we completed the beginning of some tweaks to the site design that we've wanted to address for a little while; We made the site a little more functional from the administrative side.
While these changes meant a little work on the front end, they should allow us to more easily create content - no longer will photos be limited to 440 pixels wide (an arbitrary number I came up with about 3 years ago), and we'll be able to spend a lot less time formatting and a lot more time writing. At least that's the plan.
We hope you like the new look, and if you notice any differences from a functionality standpoint, please let us know. We're not done tweaking yet, but we're getting close.