19 February 2009

The Hoosier Beer Geek Craft Beer Breakfast - DETAILS

IF YOU'RE LATE TO THIS UPDATE, THE EVENT IS NOW SOLD OUT.

As you probably already know, we at Hoosier Beer Geek are throwing a little breakfast thing on Saturday, March 14th at 10 AM, at Brugge Brasserie.

What you didn't know was what was on the menu.

IF YOU'RE LATE TO THIS UPDATE, THE EVENT IS NOW SOLD OUT.

The Hoosier Beer Geek Craft Beer Breakfast
Brugge Brasserie Upstairs


Football:
Manchester United vs Liverpool FC - TAPE DELAYED

Dining Options:

Steak and Eggs
-or-
The Scrambled Egg Crepe Experience

Beer (pours of all included):


Brugge White on Orange
Dark Horse Perkulator Dopplebock
Dark Horse Tres Blueberry Stout
Schnieder Weiss
Schenkerla Marzen
Schlafly Coffee Stout
Two Brothers Red Eye Porter
Mikkeller Beer Geek Brunch

All this for $25


IF YOU'RE LATE TO THIS UPDATE, THE EVENT IS NOW SOLD OUT.


TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT - Ted has threatened my life if we can't sell all 50. And when they're gone, THEY'RE GONE.

Your help is appreciated.

* * * * *

This is not a legally binding document, menu may change. But you get the idea.

8 comments:

  1. I'll be in town that weekend - I want to come, but how do I buy pre-sale tickets from Chicago? Help!!!

    The Dark Horse is sooo good. Had it on draft at Flossmoor Station a month ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Checking hours for the Brugge on Friday right now. Think I'll be grabbing several. Is there a limit on the number of tickets to be bought? I'll probably pick up 6-8 myself for me and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you want 8, buy 8. I just want the thing to sell out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rockin'. I don't think you'll have to worry about that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grrrr...

    Tres on tap, me Angry! I will retaliate with the awesome brews I have on tap at Founders!

    Also if you guys didn't know, Founders changed their Kentucky Breakfast Stout label to just say KBS.

    Oh and while I'm dropping information, the Dark Lord Day website is up:

    www.darklordday.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Man U vs. Liverpool game made me change my mind. I'm coming now. Go Reds!

    ReplyDelete
  7. FOR THE RECORD - these will be beers out of bottles, for the most part.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well I'm hoping it doesn't sell out until I get back to town. I'd be sad if I couldn't go and have to conduct my own beer breakfast at my house a block away.

    ReplyDelete