Events are subject to change
From David at Triton Brewing in Indianapolis:
Fieldhouse Wheat, Four Barrel Brown, Magnificent Amber Ale, Deadeye Stout, Railsplitter India Pale Ale, Sin Bin Belgian Pale Ale, McQueenie’s Scotch Ale, BJava Brown, Bourbon Barrel I-65 Baltic Porter and 2012 Muletide (BJava Bourbon Barrel 1-65 Baltic Porter) and O’Rye-N Galaxy Pale Ale.
Crispin Cider (bottle), Brooklyn There Will be Black IPA, Fat Heads Headhunter IPA, Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale, Rivertown War, and Widmer Omission Lager (bottle
TRITON BREWING EVENTS
- Beer Dinner at the Skyline Club, April 10, 6-8pm with a truly incredible menu! Five courses including Dungeness Crab, Local Rabbit, Chipotle Pork Chops and more each paired with your favorite Triton Beers. For reservations call 317.220.6302. $29.95 per person plus taxes and gratuity.
- Beer Tapping: Wit or Witout You Belgian Wit, Thursday, April 11, 5pm we will be tapping a new Seasonal Beer for the Tasting Room. Made with Indian Coriander, Seville Bitter Orange, chamomile and a touch of rye, this 4.6% ABV beer is light on hops (12ibu’s) and huge on flavor!
- #Clustertruck, Wednesday, April 17, 6-9 pm! Join us and our friends from the Food Truck Alliance.
- Corks & Forks at Banker’s Life Fieldhouse to Benefit Second Helpings, April 18, 7pm. Join us at Bankers Life Fieldhouse for an evening of delicious hors d'oeuvres prepared by many of the city's top chefs, fine wines, a silent and live auction, and entertainment... while transforming lives through the power of food.
From Shane at Daredevil Brewing Co:
Rip Cord Double IPA. This release was planned to be available in conjunction with Bloomington Craft Beer Week and in time to pour at the Brewer’s Guild of Indiana sponsored Bloomington Craft Beer Festival on Saturday, April 13th. Rip Cord Double IPA is a 9.0 percent ABV, 90 IBU, 5.8 SRM limited seasonal release that represents one of our interpretations of the American Double IPA style. It will be available on draft throughout the Daredevil distribution footprint of central and southern Indiana beginning Monday, April 8th.
Daredevil Brewing Co tap take over @ The Root Cellar | FARMbloomington
Friday, April 12th, 6 to 9 pm
Daredevil Brewing Co @ The Bloomington Craft Beer Festival
Saturday, April 13th
Daredevil Brewing Co. | Current beers available
Lift Off IPA: Our flagship beer
A bounty of American Hops delivers the signature clean and crisp finish of a perfectly balanced West Coast style IPA.
Muse Belgian Golden Ale: The first of our Belgian seasonal beers
A delicate Belgian perfume of pears and apples compliments complex spicy phenolics and lightly sweet alcohol with an inspiring clean, bright finish.
Rip Cord Double IPA: Our newest limited seasonal release
An abundance of American hops balanced with a hint of malt to produce an exhilarating experience of intense hop flavors and aromas of citrus, floral and resin that combine to provide a satisfying crisp finish.
Remember a full list of where you can find our beers is on our website and we continue to add new locations weekly. Also, you can keep up with the latest news and learn about new locations to find our beers first by following us on our Twitter and Facebook pages. Want to know what people are saying about our beers? Check out our profile on Untappd.
From Bob at Flat 12 Bierwerks in Indianapolis:
-Now available: Walkabout Pale Ale in bottles. At your local package location now or very soon.
-Taproom: Tapping 12 Penny Scottish Ale, a cold-conditioned Scottish Export ale, done in collaboration with Great Fermentations. (Thursday, April 4th, 7 pm). This will be available in the market on draft beginning next week. With brewing kits are available at Great Fermentations.
-Bloomington Craft Beer Week: Events all week. 8th-13th
-Bloomington Craft Beer Festival: April 13th
Special: Flat 12/People's Brewing Collab - release date, April 12th at Nick's English Hut. Bloomington Craft Brew Fest, April 13th.
Saturday, May 4th: TAP at TAF Craft Brew Fest in Lafayette (Tippecanoe Arts Federation)
From Beth at Sun King Brewing in Indianapolis:
• April 11th – Chatham Tap Takeover (Mass Ave) and the tapping of Maibock (all day with the tapping of Maibock at 6pm)
• April 17th – The Time for Three Sun King Collaboration tapping party at the Catacombs in City Market – Tapping of Eternal Promise of Spring
• April 6th – April 13th – Bloomington Craft Beer Week – locations are still being finalized
• April 13th – Bloomington Craft Beer Fest
• April 18th – Chef JJ's Sun King Brewers Dinner at Sun King - look for an upcoming giveaway!
From Patrick at Patrick's Kitchen & Drinks in Zionsville:
We are looking forward to opening the patio soon, maybe by the weekend....Currently on tap we are pouring Founder's All day IPA, Kentucky Bourbon Barrel aged ale, Ommengang Abbey ale, and Gulden Draak 9000 (their quad), with Houblon Chouffe in reserve, representing Indiana breweries right now is Triton Deadeye Stout, Bloomington Brewing Ruby Bloom amber ale, Chris Johnson's People's Pilsner from People's Brewing, and Sun King ESB Druid and SK Cream Ale, with their Foxy Jam Pants pale waiting in the wings...in addition we are pouring Shipwrecked DIPA from Mission Brewing in CA, and when it blows we will tap the Clipper City Loose Cannon IPA....
From Mike at Yogi's in Bloomington:
Bloomington Craft Beer Week & Festival
BCBW 2013 is April 6-13, leading up to Bloomington Beer Fest on 4/13. Local breweries, restaurants, bars, and retail establishments will be hosting events all week. http://www.facebook.com/btowncraftbeerweek for more information on events and the festival.
Date: Saturday, April 27th
Place: Tomlinson Tap Room
Participating Brewers: Upland, Bloomington, Bier, Triton, Brugge, Twisted Crew, RAM, and Evil Czech Brewing.
Tickets details: $40 participant (4 pack for $35/ea), 150 will be sold
Where can I stock up: http://bbbelgians-es2005.eventbrite.com/?rank=1