Events are subject to change
From the Brewers:
From David at Triton Brewing:
TRITON HOUSE BREWS
Fieldhouse Wheat, Four Barrel Brown, Magnificent Amber Ale, Deadeye Stout, Railsplitter India Pale Ale, Sin Bin Belgian Pale Ale, 500 Monks Belgian Strong Ale, Barrel Aged Sour Bin Belgian Pale, Batch #1, Gingerbread Brown, Headsplitter Imperial IPA, Bourbon Barrel Railsplitter IPA & Nobody’s F’Alt Oktoberfest
Crispin Hard Cider, Founder’s Double Trouble, Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale, New Belgium Yuzu (Lips of Faith Series), Petrus Red, Stiegl Radler (Grapefruit), Widmer’s Omission Lager and Widmer’s Omission IPA
TRITON BREWING EVENTS
-Sunday, October 20, 5-7pm, Tap Takeover at Tavern on South (423 W. South St. 46225) immediately preceding Colts vs. Broncos! Tailgating Triton-Style! Join us to get ready for the 8:30pm Kickoff!
-Saturday, October 26, 6-8pm, Beer and Candy (Kahn's North Willow, 2342 W. 86th Street) join us for Kahn’s Annual Halloween themed beer tasting! Join us at North Willow for a costume contest, ‘Beerocracy raffle,’ and help us answer the question, "Are you afraid of the Beer?" Be there, or be scared!
-Thursday, November 7, Triton Tap Takeover at Tomlinson Tap featuring: Gingerbread Brown, Nobody's F'Alt Oktoberfest, Railsplitter IPA and a Porter available only at the Brewery and Triton Tap (Broad Ripple)!
From Ryan at Thr3e Wise Men:
Here is a list of the current beers we are pouring at Thr3e Wise Men:
· Snow Bunny Blonde
· Two Lucys Blackberry Wheat
· Bulldog Brown
· Hubbard & Cravens Porter
· Rocky Ripple Pale Ale
· Golden Zoe IPA
· Centennial Martyr Double IPA
· Seasonal: Antonius 1742 Oktoberfest
· Seasonal: Breaking Barn Milk Stout
· Limited Release: Aguadulce Chinook Wet Hop Pale
· Current Cask: Double IPA with Amarillo
Our next seasonal will be our Hot For Teacher Ms. Dopplebock. We will be tapping it on Tuesday November 5th! Make sure to mark it on your calendar.
Our list of great establishments pouring our beer keeps growing. One of our newest locations is Old Point Tavern on Mass Ave. You can find a full list of locations on our website.
Are you a bar/restaurant owner and interested in Thr3e Wise Men Beer? Let us know and we will come speak with you about our great list of beers and support that we can offer.
From Beth at Sun King Brewing:
• Movember Costume and Tapping Party – 10/30 at Sun King with live music by The Last Good Year and food truck The Flavor Truck. Portion of the pint sales will go towards Movember Indy. Prizes will be awarded for costumes. The Men of Sun King Movember Tribute Calendars will be for sale for $5 (100% of the proceeds will go towards Movember Indy) (draft only)
•Fistful of Hops will make its debut this month in draft and cans (this will be added to the House Beer Selection with 4 different styles coming out quarterly)
•Unkle Dave's Loud Mouth Soup to be released some time in October (draft only)
From Bob at Flat12:
Food: Th/Fri - Pierogi Love, Sat/Sun - Scribble
Lacto-Matic Milk Stout - draught and bottles mid to late November.
At Bars, Restaurants, & Carryout:
From Mike at Yogi's:
All Scotty’s Brewhouse locations are now pouring Thr3e Wise Men Breaking Barn Milk Stout! Come by on Sunday to get a pint of any Thr3e Wise Men Beers for $2.50 a pint.
Scotty's Brewhouse 96th street Indianapolis is now pouring Urban Chestnut Count Orlok! Come try a 48oz pitcher of this seasonal Pumpkin beer on Wednesday's for $7.00.
From Chelsey at Union Jack Pub (Broad Ripple):
One week to go for ticket sales to The Great Pumpkin Beer Fest!
What: 20+ Pumpkin Beers on Tap!
Date: Saturday, October 26
Where: Union Jack Pub Broad Ripple. 924 Broad Ripple Ave.
Price: $25 (admission + samples)
To purchase tickets go to: http://thegreatpumpkinbeerfest.eventbrite.com or visit the pub.
Fun Fact: Nearly all pumpkin beers available in Indiana on October 26 will be represented at this event.
We'll have ales and porters and stouts and shandys and more!
Here are a few to get you excited:
Kentucky Pumpkin Barrel Ale
Schlafly Pumpkin Ale
Bier Brewery Pumpkin Ale
Rogue First Growth Pumpkin Patch Ale
Shipyard Smashed Pumpkin
Urban Chestnut Count Orlock
Fat Head Spooky Tooth
Flat 12 Flat Jack
Cutters Pumpkin Stout
Curious Traveler Jack-O-Traveler
And many more!
Pints for Half-Pints
Saturday, October 19th from 4-8 PM
○ To be held at The Speak Easy - 5255 North Winthrop Avenue (located south of Good Morning Mama’s).
○ Admission price: $10.00 per person, which includes a souvenir pint glass.
A Craft Beer Experience that Raises Funds for Education
○ Enjoy craft beer from local breweries, brats and burgers, prizes, and live
○ Come support your favorite brewers as they test their trivia skills in Broad Ripple
Brewers Throw Down!
○ All proceeds will benefit STEM initiatives at Midtown IPS Schools 55 and 91.
Examples include iPads, supplies for robotics clubs, and teacher training.
○ Club volunteers will continue to work with the children as they use these valuable
STEM = Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math
○ Successful economic growth and stability in the 21st century is becoming
increasingly linked to STEM education.
○ While all components of education are valuable, providing children with tools for STEM education is a specific way we can help them succeed in college and beyond.
○ Our club has received funding requests from several local schools, so the more we raise, the more we can help!
About the Broad Ripple Kiwanis Club
○ Established October 1987, our club continues to help our community and have fun!
○ Organization of volunteers dedicated to improving the lives of children in the Broad Ripple Community. We meet every Tuesday at noon at Binkley’s Kitchen &; Bar.
○ In 2013 alone, we have provided nearly $10,000 to several local schools
Indianapolis non-profit organizations.
○ Find us at www.broadripplekiwanisclub.org and on Facebook.
Sin & Tonic: A New Belgium & Girls' Pint Out Collaboration
Wednesday, October 23rd
Mass Ave Pub, 6:30-8:30pm
One of the Girls' Pint Out founders, Jenn Litz, had the opportunity to brew a special beer with New Belgium Brewing. The beer, Sin & Tonic, is a take on a gin & tonic beer cocktail made with Sorachi Ace hops, juniper & citrus spice-blend and even some quinine were employed in the production of this rarity.
New Belgium is sharing this special Girls' Pint Out collaboration beer with Girls' Pint Out chapters across the country! Join us as we tap this special beer with other girls loving beer and chat with Jenn Litz about her special beer via webcast!
Pints are only $4 - and if you arrive early enough you'll get a free New Belgium pint glass. This is the ONLY keg of this beer in Indiana! Don't miss it!