Our Founders Father
a beer BBQ to welcome John Host of Founders Brewing Co.
Thursday, April 28, 3pm (last call at 7:30pm)
No tickets or reservations needed; pay as you go with cash at each station.
Different beers and different food at each station.
Rain or shine!
- Porchetta Sandwiches - Chris and the crew will be roasting a whole hog porchetta-style in our new Mobile Smoke Stack for sandwiches of porchetta, horseradish kraut, and housemade Double Trouble mustard.
- Beer-inspired charcuterie
- Goose-style beer nuts
- Beer & cheese pairings especially for Founders!
- Draft Founders' Choice - We're pulling out all the stops...but which ones depends on what John brings with him!
- We'll be pouring glasses of KBS! - It's an extremely limited and coveted seasonal release that Founders describes as... "What we've got here is an imperial stout brewed with a massive amount of coffee and chocolates, then cave-aged in oak bourbon barrels for an entire year to make sure wonderful bourbon undertones come through in the finish. Makes your taste buds squeal with delight."
- We'll also be pouring glasses of Old Curmudgeon - It's a sneak peek--this year's batch hasn't even been released yet! The official release of this seasonal ale hasn't even arrived yet, but thanks to John, we'll be pouring glasses for a sneak peak of what Founders describes as..."Think classic sea fairing ports, local pubs, and weathered old fishermen. This old ale is brewed with molasses and an insane focus on the malt bill, then oak-aged. The result is a strong, rich, malty delight that's deceptively smooth and drinkable."