From time to time, Hoosier Beer Geek is able to offer volunteer opportunities at beer events and festivals. This is one of those times. We only have 20 slots available.
When: Saturday, September 12
Time Commitment: 10am-7pm
Where: Pan Am Plaza and Georgia Street
-Shirts, a box meal, and beverages will be provided
-All volunteers must be 21+
-Volunteers must check in at the start of the festival and check out at the end.
If you do not have a valid Indiana server's permit, we would greatly appreciate it if you would fill out an application for a temporary permit.
2. Read everything over; ensure you meet the requirements.
3. If you're good to go, fill out the application and hit print!
4. Sun King will pick up the $5.00 fee, so don't worry about that.
5. Get the application sent in! You can drop it off at Sun King, scan and email the application to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail it: HBG, 266 S. Audubon Rd, Indy, 46219.
6. Please have your application submitted by 8/23.
All beer that is leftover from the event will be provided at the Volunteer Party at Sun King (date TBD). If you're found packing up and taking beer with you at the end of the festival, you will be banned from future events. No exceptions. Got it? And the more beer we have for the Volunteer Party, the better!
Sign up to volunteer at http://tinyurl.com/canv2015
All follow up communications will come from email@example.com.
Very, very, very important!
Beer festivals are a lot of fun, even if you are working it. But make sure that you want to work at the festival and just not enjoy free beer. We work hard together, we drink hard together.
We look forward to another great Canvitational! Thank you, and cheers!