Hello Indiana beer fans! Hoosier Beer Geek has a pretty sweet volunteer opportunity for you: Sun King CANvitational 2014!
When: Saturday, September 20
Time Commitment: 10am-6pm
Where: Pan Am Plaza and Georgia Street
-Shirts, a box meal, and beverages will be provided
-All volunteers must be 21+
-Volunteers must check in at the start of the festival and check out at the end of the festival. We're not asking much here, folks!
If you do not have a valid Indiana server's permit, we would greatly appreciate it if you would fill out an application for a temporary permit.
2. Read everything over; ensure you meet the requirements.
3. If you're good to go, fill out the application and hit print!
4. Sun King will pick up the $5.00 fee, so don't worry about that.
5. Get the application sent in! You can drop it off at Sun King, scan and email the application to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail it: HBG, 266 S. Audubon Rd, Indy, 46219.
6. Please have your application submitted by 8/23.
There will be no beer going home with any volunteers after the festival. All beer that is leftover will be provided at the Volunteer Party on Wednesday, September 24 at Sun King. Yay! If you're found packing up and taking beer with you at the end of the festival, you will be banned from future events. No exceptions. Got it? And the more beer we have for the Volunteer Party, the better!
We may eventually need volunteers to help with setup and teardown of the festival. We'll let you know if these opportunities arise, but right now we're just looking for volunteers for the day of the festival.
Please keep it mind that our volunteers work, and they work hard! If you're up for making CANvitational one of the top beer festivals in Indiana, we're the volunteer opportunity for you! If you just want to enjoy the free beer, keep on movin' on.
We highly recommend that you sign-up to volunteer soon! As soon as we hit our magic number, volunteer registration will close. And, please feel free to email us at email@example.com with any questions you may have.
Thank you, and cheers!