So we asked around and we found some barrel aged beers. Here's what Tracy is going to put on tap for us:
- Flat12 Brandy Barrel Farmageddon (a Black Rye French Farmhouse Ale)
- New Albanian Ancient Rage IPA aged in Angel's Envy barrels
- The RAM Barrel-Aged Final Countdown IPA
- Upland Bourbon Barrel Rye Pale Ale
- Sun King Barrel-Aged Timmie Imperial Stout, and
- Bloomington Brewing Company's Wine-Barrel-Aged Ruby Bloom Amber.
So come out and join us on Friday, July 19 at 6:30 p.m. as we celebrate Circle City Beer Week (#CCBeer on Twitter) and prepare ourselves for the 2013 Indiana Microbrewers Festival.