Events are subject to change
From the Brewers
From Steve at Black Acre Brewing in Indianapolis:
On Saturday, February 23rd, Black Acre will celebrate their one year anniversary. There will be special tappings throughout the day, and the finalized list will be announced mid-next week.
From David at Triton Brewing in Indianapolis:
From Bob at Flat 12 Bierwerks in Indianapolis:
TRITON HOUSE BREWS
Fieldhouse Wheat, Four Barrel Brown, Magnificent Amber Ale, Deadeye Stout, Railsplitter India Pale Ale, Sin Bin Belgian Pale Ale, McQueenie’s Scotch Ale, Alt Lang Syne, BJava Brown, Bourbon Barrel I-65 Baltic Porter and 2012 Muletide (BJava Bourbon Barrel 1-65 Baltic Porter).
Dark Horse Cream Stout Too, Founder’s Breakfast Stout, J.W. Lees 2011 (Calvados Barrel Aged) Harvest, Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale , Rivertown Death and Widmer Omission Lager (bottle)
TRITON BREWING EVENTS
- Friday, February 15, 6:30pm Pre-Show Beer Sampling at Indiana Repertory Theater
- Wednesday, February 20, 6-9pm it’s #Clustertruck! Join us for Scratchtruck, Little Eataly and In A Pita food trucks and great Triton beverages!
- Saturday March 9, 6-10pm-Taste of Rivi-(Riviera Club, 5640 N. Illinois, Indianapolis, IN) Join us at the Taste of Rivi Food Exposition for a unique opportunity to sample some extraordinary food, beverages and entertainment. Don’t miss it! Call for more details and to order your pre-sale tickets 317-255-5471 or go to rivi.org.
- Saturday, March 9, 10pm-12am Punk Rock Night and Triton Tasting at the Melody Inn (3826 N Illinois Street, Indianapolis)- Join us for PUNK ROCK NIGHT w/ STEALING VOLUME, DAN GLENZIG, THE WORTHMORES and MALT LIQUOR...and a Triton Brewing tasting! Cost is $6. melodyindy.com for more info!
- Fishers on Tap, 2/23
- Beer Dinner at Fire by the Monon, 2/26
- Beer Dinner at JW Marriott - High Velocity 3/5
Out further: Gravity Head at New Albanian 3/8, Fort Wayne Brewfest 3/9, Black Acre Flat 12 Night 3/21.
If you'd like to receive our newsletter, published Wednesdays at noon, please subscribe here (bottom of page).
This week we released Muse, an unfiltered golden ale that displays a classic fruity and spicy fermentation character with a backdrop of the highest quality Belgian Pilsner Malt and noble hops for a refreshingly fun, and intriguingly unique balance of inspiration and respect for the classic Belgian Golden Ale style. Muse is a 8.5 percent and 30 IBU seasonal release, and is available on draft throughout the Daredevil distribution footprint of central and southern Indiana.
From Ryan at Thr3e Wise Men in Indianapolis:
In addition, Lift Off IPA is now are available in the following cities: Bloomington, Carmel, Columbus, Fishers, Indianapolis, Jeffersonville, Lafayette, New Albany, Muncie, Noblesville, Shelbyville, Terre Haute and Zionsville. Check our website, www.DaredevilBeer.com, for the latest information and locations.
In the coming week we are at two events
Come enjoy one of our limited time Seasonal Drafts that we have at Thr3e Wise Men right now. We have our Rocky ripple Pale Ale & Cant Dutch This White Belgian! You can get both of these every Tuesday for only $2.50 for a pint.
At Bars, Restaurants, and Carry Out
From Jon at La Margarita in Fountain Square:
Sunday, February 17th, we will be hosting our Second Annual Fountain Square Pinball Classic. Details and ticket information will be available as of Wednesday, January 9th, starting at 12 p.m. There will be 36 tournament spots and 25 free play spots. The event is open to the public, and will feature DJs Dicky Foxxx and Salazar, as well as a stellar draft selection and a necessary bowl of Pinball Punch. For more information go to: http://lamargaritaindy.
From Mike at Yogi's in Bloomington:
From Ryan at Scotty's Brewhouse:
Scotty’s Brewhouse 96th Street Indianapolis is now pouring Urban Chestnut STLIPA! Come enjoy a 48oz pitcher of this amazing IPA from St. Louis on Wednesday’s for only $10.00.
From the Distributors:
From Jen at Cavalier:
WHAT’S NEW IN THE CAVALIER WAREHOUSE
Tyranena Brewers Gone Wild Benji’s Smoked Chipotle Imperial Porter – Spicy Imperial Porter; limited release; 4 packs and draft
Breckenridge 72 Imperial Stout – Imperial Chocolate Cream Stout; seasonal release; 4 packs and draft
Hofbrau Maibock – Helles Bock; seasonal release; 6 packs only
Stevens Point Whole Hog Russian Imperial Stout – Russian Imperial Stout; seasonal release; 4 packs only
2/21 – Night of the Stouts @ Keg Liquors in Clarksville; 5pm
2/24 – Beer Advocate’s Top Beers Event @ Kahn’s on Keystone; 6pm-8pm; RSVP at Kahn’s
2/25 – New Day Meadery Dinner @ JK O’Donnell’s in Ft. Wayne; details to come
The Second Annual Fishers On Tap Beer Tasting event, celebrating Indiana Craft Breweries,
February 23, 2013.
- Eight Breweries Serving their Favorite Beers
- Hors d’oeuvres
- Live Music
Fishers On Tap is a fund raising event for the Fishers Rotary Club with all proceeds going to charitable organizations in our local community. It is intended to be an opportunity to sample some of Indiana's craft beers accompanied by great food, great music and raffles.
- Doors open at 3:30pm pouring starts at 4:00pm to 8:00pm.
- $40 for General Admission
- $20 for Designated Drivers
Forum Conference and Event Center, Fishers
11313 USA Parkway
Fishers, IN 46038
Fishersontap@gmail.com or http://www.fishersontap.com for more information.